As an Insurors member, you have access to stand alone personal umbrella markets which enable you to write most any risk you will run across.
Umbrella Policy Features
RLI's PUP stands atop the existing homeowner and auto insurance to provide an extra layer of personal liability protection for the insured and their family. With RLI's PUP program, the insured can maintain their auto or home coverage with any company they choose, provided they agree to maintain the mandatory minimum underlying coverage limits. See application for underlying coverage limit.
- Limits up to $5 million available
- Excess UM/UIM available in all states
- The insured can keep their current homeowner/auto insurer
- New drivers accepted - no age limit on drivers
- Up to one DWI/DUI per household allowed
- Auto limits as low as 100/300/50 in certain cases
- Competitive, low premiums for increased limits of liability
- Simple, self-underwriting application that lets you know immediately if the insured is accepted
- E-signature and credit card payment options
- Immediate coverage available in all 50 states plus D.C.
How Do I Submit New Business?
Become an RLI Subagent
To be assigned a subagent number or to find out if your agency already has one please e-mail email@example.com.
Direct Access to the RLI System and Your Own PUP Client Files
Get direct access to quote new business, check existing policies, obtain forms, direct bill payment and to submit business online quickly and easily via eSignature through the RLI PUP Access System. Please email Stephen Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Rate an RLI PUP as a Guest
- Information will not be saved
- Click the button below and enter the prompted information
- Mail the completed application and a check payable to Insurors of Tennessee for the gross premium
The charge for the excess UM coverage is $158 per driver. The underlying UM limits must equal the underlying Auto liability limits. Click here to see the UM acceptance/rejection form sent to insured with renewal effective on and after January 1, 2011. The form will be sent to the insured with the renewal questionnaire and the subagent does not receive a copy of these forms. This form can also be used to add UM coverage to policies currently in force with no excess UM coverage. The $158 per driver charge will be prorated.