Insurance Premium Financing with Imperial PFS®
Imperial PFS (IPFS) is endorsed by the Insurors of Tennessee to provide members with a first class premium financing experience.
IPFS is the nation’s leading premium finance company, offering the following benefits to agency partners and borrowers:
• Flexible terms and rates to help you grow your business
• Financing for most policies as low as $250 in premium
• Opportunities to earn commission and revenue* (over $1,000 amount financed)
• Efficient and knowledgeable service from your dedicated Sales Executive and Account Executive at your local Branch office
• IPFS Insurance Cortex™ gives you more control over your premium finance business. Place holds, generate eForms, reguest eSignatures, view reports and more all in one place at ipfs.com
Insurors has partnered with this industry leader to provide our members with a solid partnership for insurance premium financing. Complete the Agency Profile
to get started today!
For more information you can visit their website at ipfs.com
or contact Dave Baker at email@example.com
or call 859.630.7369.
*Products or services described herein are not available in connection with loans for personal, family, or household purposes. This program is not available for business in Alabama; Connecticut; District of Columbia; Kentucky; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; New York; Nevada; New Mexico; North Carolina; South Carolina; Virginia, Wisconsin or in any other state where prohibited by applicable law. Imperial PFS® is a trade name affiliated with IPFS Corporation® (IPFS™), a premium finance company. Access to products and services described herein may be subject to change and are subject to IPFS’s standard terms and conditions in all respects, including the terms and conditions specifically applicable to use of IPFS’s website and mobile application, as applicable, and IPFS’s eForms Disclosure and Consent Agreement. Loans remain subject to acceptance by IPFS in its sole discretion; issuance of a quote does not constitute an offer to lend.